Friday, February 26, 2016

Feb 8 Ainda estou aqui

Foi uma boa semana. Não posso queixar-me.
Got transfered again. Now im in the T3 area or as its called here the kindom of sand. Ugh so much sand. Im gonna have calf muscles of steel.
In this area the moças (young women) like the missionaries alot. If they want our attention for bad reasons they actually hiss at us. So the missionaries and members call them snakes.
My new district is super cool. We play  uno and dungeons and dragons alot.
My comps name is Elder Rash and hes from arizona. Hes super cool. I really like him.
I was invited to sing a special musicl number for Elder Anderson when he gets here.
Oh yeah elder Anderson is coming here like next week i think.
Eu amo Voces

 26 And now behold, say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing thesong of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?
Elder Lorimer

No comments:

Post a Comment