Friday, February 26, 2016

Como estao.

This was a good week. Ive had lots of big decisions and havent had the courage to tell anyone here about them cause of extenuating circumstances.

Anyway. Elder Rash is still awesome and I love him to death. 

we lose power at least once a week. Its sweet.

The ward here is incredible. I have about three People here that said that they re my mozambiquan mom.

We had an interesting question. A guy walked up to us and asked Why should we adore/worship God? We responded like Alma. All things testify of God and He gave it all to us. Por cause do amor que Ele tem por nos.

Ugh also ate a fish. I hate fish.

I have an afrikaans Book of Mormon. Its awesome.

We also saved some ones life. He passed out on the stairs and we caught him and literally i thought he was dying in my arms and was freaking out. But hes better now and we got hime some help.

We climbed some trees and ate some beans and basically partied all day every day.

I let some little girls put mesha(fake hair) in my hair but it wasnt sstaying cause my hair is too slick so I put some sand in it and then the hair stayed.

I fed an alligator by hand. So that was cool too.

Eu amo "Voces"

Elder Lorimer

No comments:

Post a Comment