Tuesday, November 10, 2015

week 4

Ola Irmaos e Irmas!

I has been a GREAT week.

To start I learned about the great emu war in australia. It is easily one of the funniest things i have ever leaned about. You can google it cause i am way to lazy to type it out. The devotional was good ant this week i think almost my whole zone is singing in the choir which is awesome!

I have begun to appreciate small thing on accident. I actually yelled for joy when i found a nickel. I was a weird experience. I sing a lot and my companion isn't a huge fan of songs. I just think he doesn't sing enough.

I Got a sick mission shirt. I has my mission flag inside the country shape and so my shirt has an AK47 with a bayonet on it and every one is jealous.

early morning service is hard cause its always cold buttt IT SNOWED! ITS SNOWING RIGHT NOW!
I am always cold but snow is worth it. I actually prayed for it and it happened so i blame my self) or take the credit?).

I perform almost every week in sacrament meeting with some other elders and sisters in the zone. The other portuguese zone only has 6 people in it so they come with us and i am spear heading an attempt for all the welders to do a musical number. I also think that there has not been a devotional where i have not been on the big screen so thats sweet!

Unfortunately guys do this thing whee whenever they get with three other guys there age and there are no sisters they turn into 12 year olds. so that's been an interesting experience.

I challenge all of you to do something that i am. READ THE NEW TESTAMENT IN A WEEK.
its only four hundred pages and although the gospels get a little boring cause they say the same things it is always interesting.

I think sunday counts as the best day ever. I was released as zone leader so that's kinda sad but we went to the temple and an elder came up to me and zoomed in on a picture on his ipad and asked if it was me photobombing in the background. it was :) My goal is to get in to as many photo albums as possible. I also checked something else off my missionary check list. I took a random girls camera and took a selfie on it. I don't think she knows yet.

yesterday was my companions birthday. he is now 25 which leads to some interesting problems  but anyway i have so much english chocolate right now. Every one in his family and all his friends keep sending him some. so i get more and more. So my companion is officially old. one more thing to make yesterday good was that dinner instead of burgers (which we seem to have all the time) WE GOT CHICK FIL A. I am stock piling sauce so i can use it in the field.

for the tuesday devotional we sang more holiness give me and we heard the story behind it but you can look that up. at one point the writer said he couldn't sing it anymore because it says more joy in his service i am beginning to feel that way. it is so much fun here! we also got our second investigator to be baptized.


Love "Yall"

Elder Lorimer



No comments:

Post a Comment